发布日期:2018-12-01 浏览次数 文章来源：未知
1. It occurred to her that she might _______ a homeless child.
A. adapt B. adopt
C. adjust D. admit
2. He works too hard. That’s _______ is wrong with him.
A. how B. where
C. why D. what
3. All _______ is peace and progress.
A. what is needed B. which is needed
C. that is needed D. for our needs
4. People cannot close their eyes to the facts _______.
A. no longer
B. not any longer
C. any longer
D. not longer
5．As ________ announced in today’s papers, the Shanghai Export Commodities Fair is also open on Sundays.
A) being B) is C) to be D) been
6. We were struck by the extent ________ which teachers’ decisions served the interests of the school rather than those of the students.
A) to B) for C) in D) with
7. Careful surveys have indicated that as many as 50 percent of patients do not take drugs ________ directed.
A) like B) so C) which D) as
8. It is a pity that we should stay at home when we have ________ weather.
A) so fine B) such a fine C) such fine D) so fine
【精析】C not...any longer是固定用法，表示“再也不……”，故选C。